Marvel’s Spiderman Remastered Best No way home Final Swing Suit mod PC
One of the most anticipated parts about Spiderman launching on PC besides Ultrawide support is all the ridiculous modding possibilities it brings. Suit mods and Reshades have already started rolling. The recent Spiderman No Way Home release introduced us to yet another exclusive spiderman suit. It was inevitable for modders to bring it to the game.
The final swing scene from the movie featured a new suit getting rocked by Tom Holland as he continues the daily job of the friendly neighbourhood Spiderman. The texture and the colours of the suit are what make it stand out and despite it featuring for only a few seconds, the suit managed to make quite a lot of fans. The modders have done a great job recreating the suit from the movie with an accurate webbing pattern and a shiny smooth blue.
The No way home suit options you have
There are quite a few options available for you to pick from. The modding community much like always has thrown multiple options at you to choose from. With so many variants available for the same suit it can be quite overwhelming to pick one and upon trying them all out we have selected the best one for you.
The shortlisted suits include-
The NWH Classic Suit is the most accurate to the movie and is highly recommended. Although if 4k textures are something you are looking for then the Spider-Man – No Way Home (NWH) Classic Suit 4k should be your go-to spot.
How to Install the mod.
- Download the SMPC modding tool and the No way home suit of your choice
- Launch SMPC.
- Go to ‘File-> Select Asset Archive. Now browse to the ‘asset_archive’ folder in the games directory and click save.
- Now, go to the mod manager menu.
- Add the downloaded mods to the list and hit Install.
Read here about some of the best Spiderman PC mods.
- Spiderman Swing speed mod
- Drip Peter mod
- SMPC modding tool full guide
- Play miles morales early with Spiderman PC mods
- Marvel’s Spiderman Remastered Symbiote\black suit mods