How to Change Grenades without accessing the inventory in Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 features various items that are available to users. The items consist of weapons, consumables, upgrades and grenades. The game features mainly 3 categories of Grenades in the game which are further classified into a total of 7 Grenades the players can equip. Despite these grenades being varied and extremely versatile, the game doesn’t provide a hotkey to cycle between them. A specific grenade can only be equipped by accessing the inventory breaking the fluidity of the Combat. Here in this guide, we will show you How to Change Grenades without accessing the inventory in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Change Grenades without accessing the inventory with a single hot key in Cyberpunk 2077
In order to be able to change the equipped grenade without heading into the inventory, we will need to assign a hotkey to ‘Cycle Grenade’ with the help of the Advanced Control Mod!
How to install the Advanced Controls Mod
Here are all the steps you need to install the Advanced Controls mod in order to enable Manual Peeking/Leaning in Cyberpunk 2077
- Install Cyber Engine Tweaks from the following link
- Extract and paste the ‘bin’ folder to the root directory of the game.(Where bin folder is located)
- Now, upon launching the game Cyber Engine Tweaks should pop up automatically asking you to bind an input to bring up the overlay.
Note– In case the game pop up doesn’t appear make sure the version of Cyber Engine Tweaks is compatible with the version of the game you are using. If the error still persists read the log present at ‘Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64\plugins\cyber_engine_tweaks’ in the following location, the log file is named cyber_engine_tweaks.txt. Check and see why the launch failed!
- After making sure that Cyber Engine Tweaks is correctly installed download the Advanced Control Mod from the following link.
- Paste the contents of the Zip in the root directory of the game.
- Now hit the Key assigned earlier to bring up the Cyber Engine Tweaks overlay
- Navigate to the bindings section.
- Bind keys for ‘Cycle Grenade Next and Previous’
- Save the settings and close the Cyber Engine Tweaks overlay.
This should allow you to cycle through all the grenades in your inventory with a single click.
The modding community has produced a number of mods to make the game better overall. Read here about all the mods you need to install in order to make the game better!