Elden Ring Cheats – Get any item added to your inventory easily
The world of Elden Ring is full of items to collect. The game has over 31 different types of weapons giving you plenty of options to pick up from not only that the game features tons of cookbooks leaving you with plenty of items. If you are looking for a particular weapon or item to be added to your inventory but don’t feel like looking around and want to skip the hard part then you are at the correct location. In this article, we will show you how to get any item added to your inventory in Elden Ring. So, rise tarnished.
You can add any item to your inventory by using the Elden Ring Debug tool created by Nordgaren. The Elden Ring debug tool allows users to change their stats, build up statuses, level and add an item to their inventory whenever they want. The Debug tool will enable you to add an item to your inventory. If you feel like testing out a weapon after hearing about it or just want to see if it is the right one for you this might just be the thing you are looking for.
Read our guide on how to add any item to your inventory easily in Witcher 3 here.
How to install the Elden Ring Debug tool
- Go to the following link and download the latest version of the Elden Ring Debug tool.
- Extract its contents to a folder
- Launch Elden Ring and load up your save.
- Run Elden Ring Debug tool as an Administrator
- The Debug tool will connect automatically to your save file if you are in-game.
- If your character name is displayed in the Debug tool, everything is in place.
How the Elden Ring Debug tool works
Once the Debug tool is connected to your save game you will be able to change the values and level up your character. HP, Stamina, anything can be changed. The Debug tool allows users to add any weapon and item to be added to their inventory at any time. The Debug tool also allows users to upgrade their weapons up to +10/+25 before adding them to their inventory.
The Debug tool has a simple layout which is easy to navigate and use making it the best option if you are looking to add a certain item to your inventory.
Other cheats and features Debug tool provides.
- Increase max health and Stamina
- Increase attributes
- Add any weapon or item to your inventory
Adding Weapons to your inventory
- After connecting the Debug tool head to the inventory section at the bottom.
- Select the category of the item you want to choose or You can search for the name of the item via the search bar.
- Specify the upgrade amount or you can check Max the get the weapon to its highest.
- Click create and the item will be added to your inventory
If you found this guide helpful, make sure to read more game cheat guides by us!