SMPC Modding Tool Full guide – Marvel’s Spiderman Mod Installation guide
One of the most anticipated parts about Spiderman launching on PC besides Ultrawide support is all the ridiculous modding possibilities it brings. Suit mods and Reshades have already started rolling. I always look forward to swinging around as Peter in a Spiderman game, such mods have already begun to fly around. The Basics of the modding begin with the Spiderman PC modding tool jedijosh920. This article is a guide on how to use SMPC to install all your favourite Spiderman mods.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered PC Modding Tool
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered PC Modding Tool allows you to extract and replace any asset in the game’s asset archives. It’s the foundation of creating and installing mods, having an easy-to-use mod file system where users can create and share their mods, and also install them. The modding tool is required to install most of your favourite Spiderman Remastered mods including Suits, Re-skins, music and much more.
How to use the Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, PC Modding Tool (SMPC)
- Download and extract the SMPC modding tool.
- Launch SMPC modding tool.
- Go to ‘File-> Select Asset Archive. Now browse to the ‘asset_archive’ folder in the games directory and click save.
- Now, go to the mod manager menu.
- Add the downloaded mods to the list and hit Install.
- Once the mod has been added to the list Check the box next to the mods name and hit the ‘Install mods to game’ button at the bottom.
- Run the game as an administrator and enjoy the mod.
How to remove/uninstall mods
- Go to the mod manager menu.
- From the list of the mods select the one you wish to remove.
- Hit the remove button to uninstall the mods
Read here about some of the best Spiderman PC mods.