Marvel’s SpiderMan Remastered PC mod menu trainer,cheats, spawn NPCs, teleport and more
After a long wait, a mod menu trainer for Spiderman PC is finally out since the release of Insomniacs’ web-slinging title on PC gamers have been looking forward to the modding possibilities of the game. A trainer or mod menu is undoubtedly one of the most anticipated things about the game and the inevitable has finally arrived.
Read here about the best Red Dead Redemption 2 trainer/mod menu here.
Spiderman PC mod menu by jedijosh920
The Spiderman mod menu by jedijosh920 brings more and more possibilities to the already unrestricted new york from Marvel’s Spiderman PC. The mod menu brings some incredible features like teleportation, changing player models, changing the world settings like atmosphere and time and so much more. All the features provided by the game trainer have been listed down below
- Actor Options
- – Spawn Over 5000+ Actors (NPCs, Vehicles, Objects, etc.)
- Animation Options
- – Play Over 9000+ Animations
- Atmosphere Options
- – Change To Over 100+ Atmospheres In-Game
- Audio Options
- – Play Random Spidey Quips Whenever You Want
- Camera Options
- – Static Camera to set up a perfect movie clip
- Player Options
- – Invincibility, Infinite Gadget Ammo, Finishers, etc.
- – Change Suit / Outfit Load Out
- – Change Player Model (Over 38,000 Models)
- – Change Player Head Actor (Over 5000+ Actors)
- – Mix and match player models and head actors to create anybody such as Rhino with Aunt May’s Head!
- Teleport Options
- – Teleport To Iconic Locations such as Empire State Building Instantly
- – Teleport To Waypoint
- Map / Zone Options
- – Load Peter Parker’s Apartment and Teleport Inside
- World & Game Options
- – Hide / Show HUD
- – Change Physics Gravity for Ragdolls
- – Load Any Mission / Checkpoint in the Game
- – Change the Time Scale
- – Enemy Generator
- – Spawns Random Thugs around you at all times
- – Zombies
- – Spawns Corrupted pedestrians around you at all times to grab and attack you like the Halloween mission
- Misc Options
- – Suit Up / Suit Down Transformation (Spider-Man To Peter Parker)
- Menu Options
- – View Menu Information
Spiderman PC mod menu/ trainer installation guide
Pre-requisites for the installations
In order to install the mod menu you will need the Spider-Man PC Script Hook v1.0.2 or higher
and then you need to set USE_D3D12_IMGUI=TRUE inside the Script Hook .ini file.
ALSO, KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS ONLY WORKS FOR STEAM v1.817.1.0 (8/18/22 Update)
– You CAN downgrade the game using Steam’s console and the cracked version is not supported!
Place the downloaded files inside the “scripts” folder inside your game’s directory. After installing make sure all three files are present inside the games directory.
- SMPCModMenu.dll (Script Mod Menu)
- SMPCModMenu.ini (Script Mod Settings)
- SMPCModMenu (Folder)
Spiderman PC mod menu controls for keyboard and controller
- Open/Hide Trainer/mod menu –F5/ Hold R2 and Press R3
- Navigate the menu- Arrow keys
- Naviagate with controller – Down-R2/Up-L2/Left-Square/Right-Triangle
The Spiderman PC mod menu is another big step towards the modding of the game and to be honest, this is very much just the beginning as more and more mods, features and possibilities will unfold from here on! In the meantime, you can read more about Spiderman mods here at gamersus.com.