Witcher 3 Cheats Get any item added to your inventory easily
The world of Witcher 3 is full of items to collect. The game has a ton of weapons giving you plenty of options to pick up from not only that the game features tons of diagrams for crafting and crafting/alchemy ingredients, leaving you with plenty of items. If you are someone who is looking for a particular weapon or item to be added to your inventory but don’t feel like looking around and want to skip the hard part then you are at the right location. In this article, we will show you how to get any item added to your inventory in Witcher 3 Wild hunt without any third-party application.
You can add any item to your inventory using the Console command in Witcher 3. The Witcher 3 console allows users to add money, change Geralt’s appearance, teleport and even add any item to their inventory whenever they want. The console uses commands or cheat codes to execute cheats for you.
Read our in-detail guide about the Witcher 3 console here.
In order to add an item to your inventory you need to use the ‘additem(item code)‘, Using the additem command you can add any item to your inventory, this can include weapons, armour, diagrams, foods, runestones and literally any item that exists in the game. You just need to visit the following link and find the item code of the item you want to add and simply type the command in the Witcher 3 console.
- Hit the ‘~’ key to bring up the console for you, you can type different commands here for instance – additem(‘item name’).
- If you are looking for a Dark steel ingot then the command will go as – additem(‘Dark steel ingot‘).
- For another example, it would make sense to try an end-game item like the Aerondight!
- In order to get the item in your inventory you need to search for the name of the item and copy its code from commandsgg.com and type additem(‘Aerondight’) in the console and hit enter.
- You can also use the ‘witchcraft’ command to add literally every item in the game to your inventory! Although this is not optimal as the game may freeze and even crash as it tries to process a bazillion amounts of items at once.
Read our guide on how to get any item in your inventory in Elden Ring.